Tennis & Pickleball
There are 4 lit courts available for Tennis and Pickleball!
The San Mateo Elks Lodge is one of the few Elks Lodges in the country to have its own tennis courts.
Looking to Play?
Check out the following drop in events
Sunday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:00pm
For Ball Machine Access there is a $20 yearly fee for tennis hut key.
Please email Elks Court Committee for access
Members click below to go to Elks Court Reservation page!
[Free CourtReserve Account Required - Request it Here]
Courts Are Open for Elks Lodge members and HPI lessons & clinics.
Courts are open 7 am-9:30 pm, by reservation only for members & guests (except for HPI private lessons).
Members must carry their membership card at all times.
Reservations will be available one week in advance via CourtReserve Application get free account here!
*(Click the link above too make your reservation)
For Pickleball inquiries contact Barry Peters at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Court Rules:
- The door should be left open for ventilation
- Stall door to remain shut for privacy
- Sanitize before and after use with disinfectant spray
- Twice daily sanitation by janitorial staff
- Use a ball mower to pick up most balls
- Sanitize all handles of ball mower and ball machine before and after use with provided sanitization cleaners on court