Tennis & Pickleball
Courts Are Open for members and HPI private lessons .
1. Courts are open 7am-9:30 pm, by reservation only for members ONLY (except for HPI private lessons).
2. Members must carry their membership card at all times.
3. Reservations can be made online by going to the Members Reservations Page
Reservations will be available one week in advance.
-- If you need help with online reservations call the lodge office.
-- only 1 week in advance. Otherwise automatically cancelled.
4. Bathrooms rules below. Please come equipped to play without these facilities.
5. Hands must be cleaned with hand sanitizer prior to playing.
6. Players must wear masks when entering and exiting the courts.
Door should be left open for ventilation
Stall door to remain shut for privacy
Sanitize before and after use with disinfectant spray
Twice daily sanitation by janitorial staff
Avoid touching balls
Use ball mower to pick up most balls
For stray balls, use racquet and foot or gloved hand to pick up balls
Sanitize all handles of ball mower and ball machine before and after use with sanitizing wipes or 70% Isopropanol
Online reservations required, as with singles
Decide who will take the middle shots ahead of play
Try to stay 6 ft apart or more
All players must bring their own can of balls and serve with those balls only OR play with left hand gloved
Do not switch sides to decrease the chance of aerosol inhalation
There are 4 lit courts available for Tennis and Pickleball!
(*see members reservation page)
The San Mateo Elks Lodge is one of the few Elks Lodges in the country to have its own tennis courts.